Corporate/M&A Principal | Portland Office
The Portland office of Garvey Schubert Barer is seeking a Corporate/M&A principal to join our firmwide team and help our clients with middle-market companies grow their businesses. The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 10 years of deep experience in corporate law, middle-market mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity finance, entity formation and structuring;
- A portable book of business;
- Extensive experience working closely with M&A clients and customizing an action strategy to meet their specific needs;
- Ability to provide advice on creating and optimizing corporate structures, drafting and negotiating corporate governance documents, commercial contracts, all phases of merger and acquisition transactions and finance transactions;
- Experience with a broad range of industries; and
- Admission to practice law in Oregon.
Our corporate lawyers work proactively to protect clients’ interest and position them for success. To provide efficient, meaningful and practical advice, we first seek to understand a client’s business objectives, the environment in which it operates and the challenges it faces. Therefore, we value team members who bring a client service attitude and exceptional communication skills.
GSB values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, political ideology, familial relationships, or status in any other legally protected group.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications should email their resume and cover letter to CareersPDX@gsblaw.com. If you need assistance with the application process, contact Deverie Robinson, Attorney Recruiting & Development Manager, at (206) 816-1429.