Estate Planning Associate — Portland
Garvey Schubert Barer, a law firm with offices in Portland, Seattle, Washington DC, New York and Beijing, is seeking a mid to senior level associate to join its estate planning practice in the Portland office.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least five years of estate planning and trust administration experience
- LL.M. in Taxation and/or extensive experience in estate and income tax
- Exceptional academic credentials
- Excellent research, writing, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- License to practice law in Oregon. Washington license is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political ideology, marital status, familial relationships, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications should email their resume, cover letter, law school transcript, and a writing sample to CareersPDX@gsblaw.com. If you require an accommodation for a disability to facilitate the application process, you are encouraged to contact us.