Labor Attorney / Principal | Seattle Office
The Seattle office of Garvey Schubert Barer is seeking a Labor Attorney / Principal. The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 15 years of traditional labor experience;
- A portable book of business;
- Strong academic credentials;
- Extensive experience in labor-management relations and labor disputes, including collective bargaining with unions, election campaigns, strike planning and prevention, administrating union contracts and litigating disputes;
- A client-service approach and exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team as well as the ability to handle significant individual responsibilities; and
- License to practice law in Washington State (preferred).
Garvey Schubert Barer represents both large and small employers. We have deep experience in multiple industry sectors, such as healthcare, assisted living, organizations serving the developmentally disabled, Indian tribes, higher education, shipping, manufacturing, construction, retail, restaurants, insurance brokerages, small public entities, consulting, financial services and professional services.
GSB values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, political ideology, familial relationships, or status in any other legally protected group.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications should email their resume, transcripts, writing sample and cover letter to CareersSEA@gsblaw.com. If you need assistance with the application process, contact Deverie Robinson, Attorney Recruiting & Development Manager, at (206) 816-1429.