Litigation Paralegal — Portland
Garvey Schubert Barer, a national law firm with offices in Portland, Oregon; Seattle; New York; Washington, DC and Beijing is seeking a litigation paralegal to join its Litigation Practice in the Portland office.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of litigation paralegal experience
- Knowledge of federal and state court practices and procedures
- Experience in interviewing witnesses and coordinating trial witnesses and exhibits in both minor and major trials
- Computer skills and knowledge of litigation management software
- Substantive understanding of commercial transactions, bankruptcy, white collar crime desirable, depending on the practice area
- Exceptional oral, written and research skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political ideology, marital status, familial relationships, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications should email their resume and cover letter to CareersPDX@gsblaw.com. If you require an accommodation for a disability to facilitate the application process, you are encouraged to contact Barbara Kernus at 202-298-1780. Principals only.