Your estate plan may not be as private as you once thought. Washington State recently modified its Trust Act, changing the rules applicable to trusts, including what information must be provided to trust beneficiaries. Some of the disclosure requirements may surprise you. We will explain what changed and what you can do to address concerns raised by the changes.
We will also review the ever-changing state of the federal and state estate tax laws and discuss the potential impact of these laws.
Please join us to find out:
- Who is entitled to know what about your estate plan
- What type of ongoing reporting will be asked of your trustee
- If you should consider naming someone other than a family member as your trustee
- What are the latest estate tax developments
- What planning options you should consider before the end of 2011
3:30 p.m. - Registration
4:00 p.m. - Seminar
5:30 p.m. - Reception
Garvey Schubert Barer
1191 Second Avenue, 18th Floor
Seattle, WA 98101
Akane Suzuki and Hal Snow Jr.
Please RSVP by November 4, 2011 to:
This is a complimentary seminar. Space is limited.
"The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn't get worse every time Congress meets." — Will Rogers