Michelle DeLappe, McKenna Krueger of Avalara, Richard Cram of Multistate Tax Commission, and Frances Ellington of Green Hasson Janks will present "Sales and Use Tax Economic Nexus: Tips & Strategies to Ensure Compliance in the Ever-Complex Economy" at The Knowledge Group's webcast on October 17, 2017 at 12:00 pm - 2:00 p.m. (EST). They will bring the audience to a road beyond the basics of sales and use tax economic nexus and as they delve into an in-depth analysis of nexus bills recently enacted in various states. They will also provide the audience with practical tips and strategies in ensuring compliance in a rapidly evolving digital economy. This webcast presentation qualifies for 2.0 CE credits.
For more information and to register, visit The Knowledge Group's website.
To receive your complimentary pass (es), please contact Michelle DeLappe at email@example.com for the discount code.
- Sales and Use Tax Economic Nexus – Overview
- Economic Nexus Tax Legislation
- Compliance Challenges
- Tips and Strategies to Ensure Compliance
- Sales & Use Tax Automation Implementation
- Outlook Beyond 2017
Who Should Attend:
- Tax Professionals (especially with Sales & Use Tax Responsibilities)
- Online Retailers, Distributors, Manufacturers and Vendors
- Tax Lawyers
- Others affected by new federal and state regulations on e-commerce