SEATTLE, June 2, 2008 – Garvey Schubert Barer is pleased to announce that 10 lawyers from the Seattle office were named 2008 Washington Super Lawyers. Additionally, Anne F. Preston was named one of the Top 50 Women Washington Super Lawyers and Kenneth L. Schubert, Jr. was named one of the Top 100 Washington Super Lawyers.
"Garvey Schubert Barer attorneys consistently make the list of Super Lawyers each year, confirming that our firm's commitment to excellence and dedication to our profession are being recognized not only by our clients but by our peers," said Anne Preston, Managing Director of the firm's Seattle office.
The designation of Washington Law & Politics Super Lawyer® is an impressive achievement, with only 5 percent of Washington attorneys receiving this honor. Washington Law & Politics solicited nominations from more than 17,000 Washington attorneys, asking them to nominate the best attorneys they personally observed in action.
Garvey Schubert Barer's 2008 Washington Super Lawyer list is
- Karen R. Bertram in Estate Planning & Probate
- Timothy C. Burkart in Estate Planning & Probate
- Barbara L. Holland in Transportation/Maritime
- Bruce A. King in Transportation/Maritime
- Ronald J. Knox in Employment & Labor
- Brian A. Morrison in Employment & Labor
- Anne F. Preston in Employment & Labor
- Bruce A. Robertson in Securities & Corporate Finance
- Kenneth L. Schubert, Jr. in Estate Planning & Probate
- Gary J. Strauss in General Litigation