SEATTLE, October 26, 2007 – Garvey Schubert Barer is pleased to announce that 10 attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2008 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
In our Seattle office, those selected were:
- Timothy C. Burkart in Trusts and Estates
- Carla M. DewBerry in Health Care Law
- Barbara L. Holland in Maritime Law
- Bruce A. King in Maritime Law
- Gregg Rodgers in Immigration Law
- Kenneth L. Schubert, Jr. in Trusts and Estates
In our Portland office, those selected were:
- Cynthia M. Fraser in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Robert R. Griffith in Project Finance Law
- Edward J. Sullivan in Land Use & Zoning Law
- Robert C. Weaver in Commercial Litigation, Non-White-Collar Criminal Defense, and White-Collar Criminal Defense.
The Best Lawyers lists, representing 78 practice areas in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., are compiled through an exhaustive peer-review survey in which thousands of the top lawyers in the U.S. confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The 2008 edition is based on more than 2.1 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.