SEATTLE, June 1, 2007 – Garvey Schubert Barer is pleased to announce that 13 lawyers from the Seattle office were named 2007 Washington Super Lawyers. Additionally, Kenneth L. Schubert, Jr. was named one of the Top 100 Washington Super Lawyers and Anne F. Preston was named one of the Top 50 Women Washington Super Lawyers.
"Our list of Super Lawyers continues to grow year after year, confirming that our commitment to excellence and dedication to our profession are being recognized not only by our clients but by our peers," said Anne Preston, Managing Director of the firm's Seattle office.
The designation of Washington Law & Politics' Super Lawyer® is an impressive achievement, with only 5% of Washington attorneys receiving this honor. Washington Law & Politics solicited nominations from more than 17,000 Washington attorneys, asking them to nominate the best attorneys they personally observed in action.
Garvey Schubert Barer's 2007 Washington Super Lawyer list is:
- Karen R. Bertram in Estate Planning & Probate
- Timothy C. Burkart in Estate Planning & Probate
- Bruce E. Heller in Employment & Labor
- Barbara L. Holland in Transportation/Maritime
- Mark G. Jackson in Government/Cities/Municipalities
- Ronald J. Knox in Employment & Labor
- Brian A. Morrison in Employment & Labor
- Anne F. Preston in Employment & Labor
- Bruce A. Robertson in Securities & Corporate Finance
- Kenneth L. Schubert, Jr. in Estate Planning & Probate
- David H. Smith in Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Gary J. Strauss in General Litigation