SEATTLE, June 9, 2010 – Garvey Schubert Barer is pleased to announce that 11 attorneys in its Seattle office have been selected as 2010 Washington Super Lawyers. Washington Law & Politics, a monthly publication in Washington state, publishes an annual year-end issue that names the "Super Lawyers" of Washington law for the coming year. We are also pleased to announce that Anne Preston was listed as one of the Top 50 Women Washington Super Lawyers.
Based on peer recognition and professional achievement, only five percent of attorneys in Washington are selected. The 2010 Washington "Super Lawyers" appears in a special section in the Summer 2010 issue of Washington Law & Politics.
The 2010 Garvey Schubert Barer attorneys selected are:
- Barbara Holland, Transportation/Maritime
- Bruce King, Transportation/Maritime
- Ronald Knox, Employment & Labor
- Brian Morrison, Employment & Labor
- Anne Preston, Employment & Labor
- Bruce Robertson, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Donald Scaramastra, Environmental Litigation
- Kenneth Schubert, Jr., Estate Planning & Probate
- Richard Siefert, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Gary Strauss, General Litigation
- Akane Suzuki, Estate Planning & Probate