Seattle, WA (May 26, 2017) For the fourth year running, Garvey Schubert Barer (GSB) has been ranked among the top firms in the United States by Chambers & Partners in its 2017 Chambers USA guide. Chambers & Partners is one of the preeminent legal research and ranking publishers, and frequently regarded as the most reliable source in the marketplace.
This year, the firm received recognition in four different practice categories, and 12 of its lawyers landed in its listing of ranked practitioners. Within the 2017 guide’s practice listings, GSB was recognized among the top law firms for the following areas:
- Litigation: General Commercial | Oregon
- Corporate/Commercial | Washington
- Labor & Employment | Washington
- Media & Entertainment: Film, Music, Television & Theatre | New York
The 12 GSB attorneys included in this year’s Chambers USA guide are:
- Joseph Arellano | Oregon (General Commercial)
- Laurence Finegold | Washington (White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations)
- Andrew Goodman | New York (Securities)
- Robert Weaver | Oregon (General Commercial)
Leisure & Hospitality
- Greg Duff* | Nationwide
Labor & Employment
- Diana Shukis* | Washington
- Gregg Rodgers | Washington
Media & Entertainment
- Hillary Hughes | New York (Film & Television)
* Lawyers listed for the first time
Chambers USA’s ratings of lawyers and law firms are investigated by a team of more than 150 researchers, and rankings are based on in-depth interviews with peers and clients to determine which law firms they use, and how they rate the lawyers for their legal knowledge and experience, their ability, their effectiveness, and their client service. To read more about Chambers, the firm and individual rankings, please visit GSB’s profile on the Chambers & Partners website.
About Garvey Schubert Barer Since its founding in 1966, GSB has provided results-oriented legal counsel to help clients – from established market leaders, to newly launched enterprises and governmental bodies – solve problems, create new opportunities and mitigate risk. The firm takes a holistic approach to managing clients’ needs, with attorneys that are deep in industry experience as well as broad in current and emerging issues. GSB has offices in Seattle, Portland, Washington, D.C., New York, and Beijing. More information is available on the web at www.gsblaw.com.
John Williams for Garvey Schubert Barer firstname.lastname@example.org, (206) 625-0075 x1