SEATTLE / PORTLAND, ORE., July 26, 2012 – Garvey Schubert Barer’s Business, Corporate Finance, and Tax practice has been recognized by 2012 Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. In addition to the listing in the Corporate/Commercial (Washington) category, the firm had seven attorneys ranked. Published by Chambers and Partners, the rankings are considered the most prestigious in the legal profession due the publication’s rigorous peer-review process.
The Garvey Schubert Barer attorneys listed in 2012 Chambers USA are:
- Laurence B. Finegold – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations (Washington)
- Anne F. Preston – Labor & Employment (Washington)
- Bruce A. Robertson – Corporate/Commercial: Tax (Washington)
- Gregg Rodgers – Immigration (Washington)
- Richard C. Siefert – Intellectual Property (Washington)
- Edward J. Sullivan – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use (Oregon)
- Gary P. Tober – Corporate/Commercial Tax (Washington)
Finegold, Rodgers, Sullivan and Tober were included in Band One, the highest ranking issued by Chambers USA.
For more than 20 years, Chambers & Partners has annually published the leading directories of the legal profession. With a reputation based on the independence and objectivity of their research, Chambers’ directories are regarded by many as the most accurate and reliable. Firms and lawyers are listed based on in-depth, unbiased research conducted by Chambers’ team of highly qualified and experienced researchers. On the web at: http://www.chambersandpartners.com/USA.