PORTLAND, ORE., Aug. 18, 2011 – Garvey Schubert Barer is pleased to announce nine attorneys in its Portland office have been selected as 2011 Oregon Super Lawyers. Additionally, one of these nine – Edward J. Sullivan – has been named to the Top 50 Oregon Super Lawyers list for the sixth year in a row. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, publishes an annual year-end issue that names the Super Lawyers of Oregon law for the coming year.
Based on peer recognition and professional achievement, only five percent of attorneys in Oregon are selected as Super Lawyers. Of these select attorneys, those with the highest point totals in the nomination, research and blue ribbon review process are named to the Top 50 Oregon Super Lawyers list. The 2011 Oregon Super Lawyers list appears in a special section in the August 2011 publication of Oregon Super Lawyers Magazine, the August issue of Portland Monthly and a special advertising section in The Oregonian on August 11, 2011.
The 2011 Garvey Schubert Barer attorneys selected as Oregon Super Lawyers are:
- Larry J. Brant, Tax
- Christine P. Brown, Estate Planning and Probate
- Vincent P. Cacciottoli, Employee Benefits, ERISA
- Cynthia M. Fraser, Eminent Domain
- John M. Junkin, Eminent Domain
- Eric A. Lindenauer, Health Care
- Edward J. Sullivan, Land Use/Zoning
- Robert C. Weaver, Jr. , Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Joseph W. West, Real Estate
We are proud to announce this recognition. They are in good company with the other 18 Garvey Schubert Barer Super Lawyers and Rising Stars announced last month for the state of Washington.