SEATTLE, December 10, 2009 – Garvey Schubert Barer is pleased to announce that nine attorneys in its Seattle office have been selected 2010 "Rising Stars." Washington Law & Politics, a monthly publication in Washington state, publishes an annual year-end issue that names the "Rising Stars" of Washington law for the coming year.
To be eligible as a "Rising Star," attorneys must be 40 or under, or in practice for 10 years or less. Based on peer recognition and professional achievement, only 2.5 percent of attorneys in Washington are selected. The 2010 Washington "Rising Stars" appears in a special section in the Winter 2010 issue of Washington Law & Politics.
The Garvey Schubert Barer attorneys selected are
- Seth J. Berntsen, Business Litigation
- Teresa R. Byers, Estate Planning and Probate
- Peter B. Cancelmo, Business/Corporate
- John B. Crosetto, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Brent L. Jones, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Jennifer Amanda Krebs, Intellectual Property
- Huyen-Lam Q. Nguyen-Bull, General Litigation
- Michelle U. Rosenthal, Energy and Natural Resources
- Kenneth L. Schubert, III, Business Litigation