PORTLAND, ORE., November 26, 2007 – Garvey Schubert Barer is pleased to announce that seven lawyers from the Portland office were named 2007 Oregon Super Lawyers. Additionally, Edward J. Sullivan and Robert C. Weaver, Jr. were named among the Top 50 Oregon Super Lawyers.
The designation of Oregon Super Lawyer® represents a high achievement, with only 5 percent of Oregon attorneys selected. In 2007, Oregon Super Lawyers solicited nominations from more than 10,000 Oregon attorneys, asking them to name the best lawyers they personally observed in action. Candidates were then evaluated by a panel of preeminent peers in their practice areas.
Garvey Schubert Barer's 2007 Oregon Super Lawyer list is
- Larry J. Brant in Tax
- Christine P. Brown in Estate Planning & Probate
- Stephen J. Connolly in Business/Corporate
- Keith S. Dubanevich in Business Litigation
- Mark E. Friedman in Business Litigation
- Edward J. Sullivan in Land Use/Zoning
- Robert C. Weaver, Jr. in Criminal Defense: White Collar