PORTLAND, ORE., July 17, 2012 – Garvey Schubert Barer is pleased to announce that eleven attorneys in its Portland office have been selected as 2012 Oregon Super Lawyers, and one lawyer has been recognized as Oregon Rising Stars. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, publishes an annual year-end issue that names the Super Lawyers of Oregon law for the coming year. We are also pleased to announce that Edward J. Sullivan and Robert C. Weaver, Jr. were listed as Top 50 Oregon Super Lawyers.
Based on peer recognition and professional achievement, only five percent of attorneys in Oregon are selected as Super Lawyers. To be eligible as a Rising Star, attorneys must be 40 or under, or in practice for 10 years or less. Based on peer recognition and professional achievement, only 2.5 percent of attorneys in Oregon are selected.
The 2012 Garvey Schubert Barer attorneys selected as Oregon Super Lawyers are:
- Larry J. Brant, Tax
- Christine P. Brown, Estate Planning and Probate
- Vincent P. Cacciottoli, Employee Benefits, ERISA
- Cynthia M. Fraser, Eminent Domain
- Gary I. Grenley, Securities Litigation
- John M. Junkin, Eminent Domain
- Eric A. Lindenauer, Health Care
- Edward J. Sullivan, Land Use/Zoning
- Paul H. Trinchero, Business Litigation
- Robert C. Weaver, Jr., Business Litigation
- Joseph W. West, Real Estate
The 2012 Garvey Schubert Barer attorney selected as Oregon Rising Stars is:
- Jennifer M. Bragar, Land Use/Zoning
We are proud to announce this recognition. They are in good company with the other 17 Garvey Schubert Barer Super Lawyers and Rising Stars announced last month for the state of Washington.