In this new podcast series published on Radio & Television Business Report, Erwin Krasnow and Doug Ferber (CEO and CCO of DEFcom Advisors LLC) dispel the myths and misconceptions about broadcast station transactions. The podcast aims to separate the fiction from reality to educate buyers and sellers in these transactions and recognize that the generalizations that many have preached over the years may not be accurate.
This podcast is based on a 2016 series of Radio & Television Business Report articles written by Erwin Krasnow, Doug Ferber and Bishop Cheen (Analyst/Consultant with SNL Kagan).
Listen to each segment using the links below.
- Banking on a 100% Leveraged Purchase - October 27, 2017
- Real Estate: Gaining Lots of Value - October 20, 2017
- A Station’s Culture Is “Perishable" - October 16, 2017
- Broadcast Cash Flow is Easy to Calculate - October 6, 2017
- Cash Flow Multiples: “The Perfect Yardstick” - October 3, 2017
- Comparable Sales Stats - September 21, 2017
- It's Not Negotiable - September 15, 2017
- It's Just a Letter of Intent (Podcast Intro) - September 11, 2017