Ben Liebowitz’s practice focuses on commercial disputes and litigation. He has experience representing intellectual property owners across a variety of industries in litigation at the trial and appellate levels and devising and implementing enforcement programs. He has also worked with entertainment industry clients.
Ben began his legal career as an associate at an intellectual property boutique in New York City. Prior to practicing law, Ben worked as a consultant, assisting clients in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries with engineering and regulatory compliance issues.
News & Insights
- GSB Press Release, 7.11.16
- GSB Press Release, 9.17.15
- New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 2012
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 2014
Columbia University School of Law, J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 2011
- Columbia Science and Technology Law Review, Articles Editor
Brandeis University, B.A. Biology, Philosophy, 2005
Honors | Recognitions
Named by peers as a New York Metro Rising Starin Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015-2016.