Bernice Blessing’s practice focuses on labor and employment, as well as hospitality and corporate law. Bernice has experience providing guidance on legal issues ranging from wage and hour, discrimination and harassment, and leave and accommodation compliance, as well as drafting employment-related documents. In addition, Bernice has more than 15 years of practical experience leading human resources teams for hotel management companies and major hospitality brands. Bernice has advised, trained and presented on various topics including avoiding harassment, minimum wage trends, conducting investigations and navigating leave laws.
- Member, Hotel Human Resources Association
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management
- Duff on Hospitality Law, 2.18.16
- Duff on Hospitality Law, 1.14.16
- The NLRB’s Broadened Joint-Employer Standard: New Pitfalls for Companies with Cross-Border RelationshipsCross Border Business Law Blog, 12.16.15
- Duff on Hospitality Law, 12.7.15
- Duff on Hospitality Law, 9.21.15