Erin Eliasen represents and advises companies in all types of negotiated transactions, including buy- and sell-side mergers and acquisitions and other strategic business transactions, credit finance, project finance, secured transactions, corporate governance issues, and commercial agreements, including license agreements. She represents both lenders and borrowers in transactions involving unusual collateral, including collateral located in foreign countries, oceans and on Indian reservations. Erin advises and assists clients in forming, capitalizing and maintaining corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. She also advises clients on maritime transactions, including the structuring of vessel ownership arrangements, vessel documentation and vessel financing.
GSB represented Incident Catering Services in its leveraged buyout of GFP Enterprises and related entities. GFP is a nationally recognized leader in emergency response services, ranging from wild land firefighting and base camp support services to full incident management teams. The company has over 400 employees. GSB advised the buyer in all aspects of the acquisition and related debt and equity financing, including transaction structure and related tax implications, documentation for the acquisition and debt and equity financings, and due diligence.
- Cannabis Business Blog, 6.1.17
News & Insights
- Pacific Maritime Magazine, August, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Bankruptcy Appellate Panel, 9th Circuit, 2010
Fordham University School of Law, J.D., Dean's List (2001, 2002), 2003
- Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law, Senior Articles Editor, 2002-2003
- Staff Member, 2001-2002
University of Pennsylvania, B.A. in History, 1999
Honors | Recognitions
- Named by peers as a "Rising Star" in Business-Corporate, Washington Super Lawyers, 2010
- Named as a Leading Lawyer by Chambers USA: America for business, 2009