Jennifer strengthens the services and cost-effective results the firm delivers to its probate and trust administration and estate planning clients.
With more than 25 years in the legal industry, she brings hands-on experience and extensive knowledge of estate planning, probate and non-probate proceedings, trust administration and asset distribution, irrevocable life insurance trusts, guardianships and conservatorships, and estate and gift taxes.
Jennifer’s responsibilities include assisting attorneys with:
- Preparation of Estate and Gift tax returns
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Court document drafting and filing
- Preparation of inventories and accountings of assets
- Valuation of assets
- Wills, powers of attorney, and health care documents
- Asset transfers
- Formation of LLCs
Portland State University, B.S.