Kara Steger focuses her practice on a broad array of commercial litigation matters with a focus on family owned and closely held businesses; intellectual property; digital law; and media law. She strives to find creative, thoughtful, and thorough solutions to complex problems.
She has experience advising clients on a diverse array of matters including contracts, labor law, aviation law, employment law, media law and revenge porn.
Kara previously worked at another New York City law firm in its commercial litigation department. Prior to her career in the law, Kara worked at the NBC News program “Rock Center with Brian Williams.” While at NBC Universal, she also assisted on shows such as “Morning Joe,” “Fast Money,” “Saturday Night Live” and “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.”
- Member, New York Urban Debate League
- Volunteer, Girls on the Run
- Member, New York Road Runners
- New York, 2013
- University of Florida Levin College of law, J.D., 2011 cum laude
- New York University Stern School of Business, B.S. in Marketing & Management, 2008
- Conversational French