Midlevel Technology Transactions/Data Privacy Associate | Seattle Office
The Seattle office of Garvey Schubert Barer is seeking an experienced Technology Transactions and Data Privacy attorney. The successful candidate will bring the following qualifications:
- Approximately 4-7 years of experience in a broad range of intellectual property and commercial transactions, including licensing, procurement, e-commerce, sales and marketing agreements;
- Experience drafting and reviewing distribution agreements, branding, franchise agreements, intellectual property licenses, as well as significant experience working with data privacy legal compliance;
- Prior work experience (legal or non-legal) in the real estate, hospitality, travel or tourism industries a plus;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to handle significant individual responsibilities;
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Exceptional academic credentials;
- Strong communication skills; and
- License to practice law in Washington State (preferred).
This role is unique in that the associate will be based in the Intellectual Property group but will support individuals in our Business group, Intellectual Property group, and our Hospitality, Food & Beverage and Real Estate groups.
GSB values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, political ideology, familial relationships, or status in any other legally protected group.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications should email their resume, transcripts, writing sample and cover letter to CareersSEA@gsblaw.com. If you need assistance with the application process, contact Deverie Robinson, Attorney Recruiting & Development Manager, at (206) 816-1429.