As part of our ongoing commitment to providing timely information about pressing concerns affecting your business and industry, Garvey Schubert Barer regularly hosts seminars and roundtables on key legal developments. Whether in-house, at a national legal or industry conference, or at your facility, you can trust our lawyers to deliver the information you need, when you need it. Our goal is to help you successfully meet your business challenges and take advantage of your business opportunities.
In addition, as part of Garvey Schubert Barer's strong commitment to public service, we regularly support or sponsor legal, industry and charitable events.
- Speaking engagement"Ethics: How Do We Address Revised WSBA Opinion 2223?" King County Bar Association's Alternative Dispute Resolution ProgramSeattle, WA, 12.13.18, Noon - 1:30 PM
- Panel DiscussionNew York, NY, 12.18.18
- Speaking engagementOrlando, FL, 1.15.19
- Panel discussion"International Update, Relevant Legal Developments from Outside the United States," 53rd Annual Heckerling Institute of Estate PlanningOrlando, FL, 1.17.19, 3:50 - 5:20 p.m.
- Speaking engagementMoscone West, San Francisco, 2.26.19
- Speaking Engagement"Subchapter S After the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – the Good, the Bad and the Ugly," New York University 77th Institute on Federal TaxationSan Diego, CA, 11.15.18
- SeminarPortland, OR, 11.13.18
- Panel discussionSeattle, WA, 11.12.18, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Speaking Engagement"What a Family Law Practitioner Needs to Know About the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act," Clackamas County Bar Association Fall ConferenceOregon City, OR, 11.8.18
- Speaking Engagement"The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – What It May Mean to Your Clients," Estate Planning Council of Portland Mini-SeminarPortland, OR, 11.7.18