As part of our ongoing commitment to providing timely information about pressing concerns affecting your business and industry, Garvey Schubert Barer regularly hosts seminars and roundtables on key legal developments. Whether in-house, at a national legal or industry conference, or at your facility, you can trust our lawyers to deliver the information you need, when you need it. Our goal is to help you successfully meet your business challenges and take advantage of your business opportunities.
In addition, as part of Garvey Schubert Barer's strong commitment to public service, we regularly support or sponsor legal, industry and charitable events.
- Speaking engagementNew York, NY, 1.23.19
- Speaking engagementSan Francisco, CA, 2.26.19
- Speaking Engagement"Problematic Jury Instructions and How to Educate the Jury," Eminent Domain: Current Developments in Condemnation, Valuation & ChallengesPortland, OR, 6.6.19
- Speaking Engagement"Preparing Experts for Trial Testimony," Eminent Domain: Current Developments in Condemnation, Valuation & ChallengesPortland, OR, 6.7.19
- Speaking Engagement"Subchapter S After the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – the Good, the Bad and the Ugly," Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA) 2019 Northwest Federal Tax ConferencePortland, OR, 10.28.19
- Panel discussion"International Update, Relevant Legal Developments from Outside the United States," 53rd Annual Heckerling Institute of Estate PlanningOrlando, FL, 1.17.19, 3:50 - 5:20 p.m.
- Speaking engagementOrlando, FL, 1.15.19
- Panel discussion"US-China Women's Leadership Forum: Professional Growth Advice for Attorneys," Washington State China Relations CouncilSeattle, 1.9.19
- Speaking Engagement"The Clouds of Oregon’s Blue Sky Law: Securities Liability Risks for Transactional Lawyers," Oregon State Bar Securities Regulation Section MeetingPortland, OR, 12.19.18
- Panel DiscussionNew York, NY, 12.18.18