The complimentary, one-hour webinar will cover:
- How to take a practical approach to preparing for HIPAA audits by using available resources
- Lessons learned from significant HIPAA breach notifications and enforcement actions
- Steps to take if you do have a HIPAA breach
- Status and requirements of the proposed rule on patient access to laboratory records
- How to build compliant policies and protections into your billing systems and practices
Whether you are working to develop and put a HIPAA program in place, or trying to assess whether your existing policies and procedures will pass a HIPAA audit, you won't want to miss this information-packed webinar.
In our upcoming complimentary webcast, two leading experts on compliance issues for diagnostic service providers, Mike Coats, Executive VP and Compliance Officer, XIFIN, and David Gee, Partner, Garvey Schubert Barer, will share their insights and recommendations on recent HIPAA developments and current requirements.
To register, click here.