This exciting half-day interactive luncheon is designed to help owners and executives of family and closely held businesses navigate the unique issues and challenges they face. Learn key strategies from knowledgeable advisors and gain invaluable peer insights to help you ensure a thriving, sustainable business for generations to come. Agenda will be available soon.
October 25, 2018, Thursday | 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. |
Cocktail reception starts from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
11:30 am – 12:00 pm: Registration and lunch (introductory remarks)
12:00 pm – 12:30 pm: Keynote - Mark Green, Co-Director and Co-Founder | Pacific Family Business Institute
12:30 – 1:15 pm: Family Business Executives Panel
- Moderator: Mark Green
- Kim Hunter, President & CEO | Plymouth Poultry
- Tom Campbell, President, and Eric Campbell, Vice President of Operations of Campbell’s Resort
- Jasmine Donovan, Executive Vice President & CFO | Dick’s Drive-In Restaurants, Inc.
1:15 – 1:30 pm: Coffee break
1:30 – 2:15 pm: Advisors Panel: 360 perspective on the new tax law changes
- Harold E. Snow, Jr., Principal |Garvey Schubert Barer, P.C.
- David Stiefel, Managing Principal | Bader Martin, PS
- Cameron M. Hewes, Managing Director, Mergers & Acquisitions | BMO Capital Markets
- Francis Brown, Director of Family Wealth Consulting | Key Private Bank
2:15 – 3:15 pm: Keynote - Glen Hiemstra, Futurist and Founder of Futurist.com
3:15 – 3:30 pm: Coffee break
3:30 – 4:00 pm: Table talk
4:00 – 4:30 pm: Closing Forum / Q&A | Glen Hiemstra, Futurist and Founder of Futurist.com