Seattle, WA, November 1, 2018 - Garvey Schubert Barer (GSB) was recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms," earning a total of 40 honors on its 2019 list, which included eight national rankings and 32 metropolitan rankings.
This year, the firm received national honors in the following areas:
- Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Communications Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Tax
- Tax Law
- Trusts & Estates Law
GSB was also recognized in the following metropolitan rankings as a Tier 1 firm:
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (Seattle)
- Commercial Litigation (Portland)
- Criminal Defense: General Practice (Portland)
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar (Portland)
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar (Seattle)
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law (Portland)
- Employment Law - Management (Seattle)
- Labor Law - Management (Portland)
- Labor Law - Management (Seattle)
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement: SEC, Telecom, Energy (Portland)
- Litigation - Securities (Portland)
- Tax Law (Seattle)
- Trusts & Estates Law (Seattle)
To view the complete list of GSB’s 2019 rankings, please visit the U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" website.
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys in their field, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.
Since its founding in 1966, GSB has provided results-oriented legal counsel to help clients – from established market leaders, to newly launched enterprises and governmental bodies – solve problems, create new opportunities and mitigate risk. The firm takes a holistic approach to managing clients’ needs, with attorneys who possess deep industry experience and a thorough understanding of current and emerging issues. GSB has offices in Seattle, Portland, Washington, D.C., New York, and Beijing. More information is available on the web at www.gsblaw.com.