Adelle is a member of Garvey Schubert Barer's Litigation Practice Group. Prior to joining GSB, Adelle focused her practice on health care and employee benefits litigation. She has extensive experience representing health insurers, employee benefit plan sponsors, and third party claims administrators in state and federal courts, and has briefed matters before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Adelle began her career as a paralegal in the Seattle office of a national law firm. This experience helped her develop a practical approach to litigation that has served her well in the practice of law.
While in law school, Adelle served as a law clerk in the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s Federal Sector Hearings Unit, where she assisted Administrative Judges with the adjudication of employment discrimination claims. She also won awards for her legal writing in the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition.
Member, Washington Women Lawyers
- Washington, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2014
University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D., 2014
University of Washington, B.A., Communication, 2006