Chelsea Anderson’s practice focuses on advising both established and emerging companies on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, public and private securities offerings and general corporate matters. Chelsea assists in the representation of U.S. and international clients in a variety of financial and business transactions, and a significant portion of her practice is devoted to advising corporate clients on matters arising from their status as public companies, including periodic reporting and disclosure obligations, corporate governance, and securities exchange listing matters. Chelsea has assisted on a number of cross-border financings and transactions with U.S., Canadian and Chinese entities. She often works with clients to explore public and private capital-raising options, including debt financing transactions and security offerings.
Prior to joining Garvey Schubert Barer, Chelsea was a law clerk to the Honorable Ronald M. Gould of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, where she assisted in the disposition of federal appellate matters.
- Globalaw Leadership Committee, 2018
- Globalaw Leadership Program, 2017
GSB represented Incident Catering Services in its leveraged buyout of GFP Enterprises and related entities. GFP is a nationally recognized leader in emergency response services, ranging from wild land firefighting and base camp support services to full incident management teams. The company has over 400 employees. GSB advised the buyer in all aspects of the acquisition and related debt and equity financing, including transaction structure and related tax implications, documentation for the acquisition and debt and equity financings, and due diligence.
- Cross Border Business Law Blog, 1.30.17
- Cross Border Business Law Blog, 8.12.16
- Cross Border Business Law Blog, 3.16.16
- Cross Border Business Law Blog, 1.14.16
- Cross Border Business Law Blog, 10.16.15
- Cross Border Business Law Blog, 7.9.15
- Cross Border Business Law Blog, 5.5.15
News & Insights
- Garvey Schubert Barer, 1.14.16
- Washington, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 2014
Indiana University Maurer School of Law, JD, summa cum laude, 2013
- Order of the Coif
- Articles Editor for the Indiana Law Journal
University of Washington, BA in Political Science and French, summa cum laude, 2010
- Ronald M. Gould
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 2013-14