Chike helps his clients register, enforce, and exploit their intellectual property assets. His background in the technology industry allows him to understand business and legal issues facing organizations of all types, and he enjoys collaborating with clients to find optimal solutions to their business needs.
Chike’s skills and experience include trademark and copyright registration, prosecution, and enforcement; intellectual property and Technology transfer and licensing; and data privacy and security (including EU General Data Protection Regulation compliance and Privacy Shield Framework). He also helps clients protect and recover domain names in situations involving domain theft, hijacking and cybersquatting.
Prior to his law career, Chike worked for several technology firms as a software engineer and technical project manager, collaborating with business analysts, project managers, product owners, subject matter experts and stakeholders to develop custom business software.
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, King County Bar Association, 2016
- Pro Bono Attorney, Northwest Immigrant Rights Project, 2016
News & Insights
- Electronic Commerce & Law Report (Bloomberg BNA), 12.7.16
- General Public License Version 2: The Risk of Direct Patent Infringement11 Wash. J.L. Tech & Arts 385 (2016), 9.30.16
- Washington, 2016
University of Washington School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Senior Managing Editor, Washington Journal of Law, Technology & Arts
University of Washington, B.A., Business Administration (Information Systems), 2011