Hathaway’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and workplace misconduct.
After graduating law school, Hathaway clerked for Justice Mary Yu of the Washington State Supreme Court. While in law school, Hathaway was a member of the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team and served as a senior editor for the Washington International Law Journal.
- Washington, 2017
- University of Washington School of Law, honors, 2017
- Order of the coif
- Senior Editor, Washington International Law Journal
- Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team
- CALI Award, Employment Law
- Hamilton College, B.A., World Politics and Spanish, 2010, Magna cum laude
- Phi beta kappa
- Justice Mary Yu, Washington State Supreme Court (2017-18)