Margaret focuses her practice on commercial litigation. Margaret enjoys guiding her clients through often complex adversarial legal proceedings and helping them to achieve their end goals.
Margaret’s practice focuses on commercial litigation. She has represented clients ranging from trust beneficiaries and small business owners to large corporations and insurers. Margaret is adept at navigating both federal and state courts, and she enjoys advising her clients on the best strategies for achieving their desired outcomes.
During law school, Margaret acted as a law clerk for the Torts Division of the Washington State Attorney General’s Office and as a judicial extern for the Honorable Marsha J. Pechman of the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington. These invaluable experiences provided her an opportunity to develop and hone her persuasive writing skills.
- Member, Washington Women Lawyers
- Member, King County Bar Association
- Pro Bono Attorney for the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
- Committee Member for Colgate University’s Alumni Admission Program in Washington State
Defended out of state client in lawsuit and prevailed on a motion to dismiss for lack of personal jurisdiction in federal court.
Represented trust beneficiary client in claims against former trustee for breach of fiduciary duties in state court.
News & Insights
- GSB Newsroom, 7.11.17
- Washington, 2014
Seattle University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- CALI Awards for Highest Grade in Class: Civil Procedure, Legal Writing I, and Elder Law
- One of Five Graduating Students Nominated for the National Order of Scribes
Colgate University, B.A., cum laude, 2009
Honors | Recognitions
- Named a Washington Rising Star by Super Lawyers, 2017-2018
- Named a "Rising Star" in Super Lawyers, Washington Women's Edition, 2018