Peter provides guidance in the areas of tax planning, tax controversy, business transactions, and real estate.
Peter’s practice focuses on tax, business transactions, and real estate. His tax practice includes tax planning and tax controversy. His business practice includes entity formation, corporate compliance and governance, contract drafting and review, and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining GSB, Peter served as Law Clerk to the Oregon Tax Court and practiced tax and business law at small and medium firms in Portland. During law school, he served as Articles Editor on the Lewis & Clark Law Review.
Before law school, Peter worked in the financial industry where he researched investment and insurance products and prepared financial plans for client presentations.
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Taxation Section
- Oregon State Bar Taxation Section Newsletter Committee
- Larry's Tax Law, 3.14.19
- Larry's Tax Law, 1.7.19
- The Seventh Circuit Affirmed the U.S. Tax Court in Exelon Corporation v. Commissioner – Having Expert Tax Advisors on Your Team Will Not Always Relieve You From the Imposition of Accuracy-Related PenaltiesLarry's Tax Law, 12.6.18
News & Insights
- GSB Newsroom, 9.10.18
- Oregon, 2014
- U.S. Tax Court, 2019
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Taxation, with distinction, 2017
- Lewis and Clark Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Articles Editor, Lewis & Clark Law Review
- Temple University, B.A., History, cum laude, 2003
- Honorable Henry C. Breithaupt, Oregon Tax Court