Ada Danelo focuses her practice on advising companies on general corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, and securities offerings. Ada assists clients in the formation, capitalization, and financings of corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships.
Ada attended the University of Washington School of Law, where she was a managing editor of the Washington Law Review. While in law school, Ada focused her studies on business issues, earning a certificate in Law, Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Member, Board of Directors, Washington State China Relations Council
- Washington State Board, AIPAC, 2014-2018
- Cross Border Business Law Blog, 3.22.19
- New U.S. Law on Foreign Investment Further Complicates Future Chinese Investments in the United StatesCross Border Business Law Blog, 8.13.18
News & Insights
- GSB co-hosted eventSeattle, WA, 4.18.19
- "US-China Women's Leadership Forum: Professional Growth Advice for Attorneys," Washington State China Relations CouncilPanel discussionSeattle, 1.9.19
- "Commercially Reasonable or Best Efforts: How Do the Standards Impact Your Contract?" Navigating the Trends in Commercial Contracting by WSAA-CLE and IACCMSpeaking engagementSeattle, 10.4.18
- Washington, 2017
University of Washington School of Law, honors, 2017
- Order of the Coif
- Managing Editor, Washington Law Review
University of Washington, BA in French Literature, magna cum laude, 2009