Brittany leverages her business experience to deliver practical solutions to complex legal issues.
She focuses her practice on the food & beverage and hospitality, travel and tourism industries where she helps clients with liquor licensing, contracts, and a variety of hospitality operations matters. Brittany is experienced in providing guidance on a wide range of regulatory and compliance issues to Fortune 100 companies. Prior to law school, she gained practical experience in the food and beverage industry working for one of the world’s largest drinks manufacturers. In her role there, Brittany advised on labeling, packaging, and trade compliance issues.
- Young Lawyer Liaison, Washington State Bar Association International Practice Section, 2018-2020
- Member, Washington Women Lawyers
- International Practice Section Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Cannabis Business Blog, 4.1.19
- No Small Matter: Why Participation in the Administrative Process Matters for CBD and Hemp Industry Groups Hoping to Accelerate ProgressCannabis Business Blog, 8.31.18
- Duff on Hospitality Law, 5.2.18
News & Insights
- GSB's Blog Post "Hotels and Consumers Making Headway in Anti-Room Poaching Battle" Featured in HospitalityLawyer.comHospitalityLawyer.com's Converge Blog, 5.29.18
- Washington, 2016
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Extern, Office of Foreign Litigation, Commercial Litigation Branch, Department of Justice, Washington, D.C.
- Extern, United States Attorney’s Office, Civil Division, Washington, D.C.
- Article Editor, Seattle Journal for Social Justice
- King County Washington Women Lawyers Liaison, Women’s Law Caucus
- Phi Alpha Delta
- University of Edinburgh, Master of Theology, Ethics, 2009
- University of Edinburgh, Honors MA, Philosophy & Systematic Theology, 2008
- French (Basic)