Once admitted to practice in Washington, Uzodinma will focus her practice on providing legal and strategic counsel to companies on corporate, compliance and transactional matters.
As an attorney in Texas, Uzodinma counseled companies of all sizes, from start-ups to emerging growth companies to large, multi-national companies. She served clients in a range of industries, including technology, transportation, healthcare and financial services. Uzodinma has extensive experience providing guidance to clients on corporate governance matters and various complex transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing transactions, strategic partnerships, and commercial contracts. As a strategic adviser to her clients, she helped them anticipate legal issues in their business and navigate complex regulatory landscapes.
- Texas Bar Association, African American Lawyers Section
- Big Brother Big Sister, Volunteer Mentor
- Human Rights Initiative (North Texas), Pro Bono Lawyer
News & Insights
- From The Expected To The Unexpected: How To Make Force Majeure Clauses Work For Your ClientThe DICTA Vol. 31, No. 6 (June 2014), 6.14
- Texas, 2011
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- New York University, B.A., Sociology, 2005
Honors | Recognitions
- Texas Rising Star, SuperLawyers, 2014 - 2019
- Lawyers of Color Hot List (Southwest Region), On Being A Lawyer of Color, 2013