Vicky focuses her practice on litigation matters in various practice focus areas including intellectual property. She assists clients through the complexities of all stages of litigation.
While in law school, Vicky externed with the Seattle City Attorney’s Office and worked on privacy law issues with the Technology Law and Policy Clinic. Vicky also has experience working with tech start-ups in the Seattle area, advising on data privacy and government affairs. Vicky attended the University of Washington School of Law where she was Chief Comments Editor of the Washington International Law Journal.
- Cannabis Business Blog, 11.15.18
- Duff on Hospitality Law, 10.24.18
- Washington, 2018
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D. 2018
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Master of Education, Teaching and Curriculum Instruction, 2014
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., Political Science and International Affairs, 2012
- Mandarin Chinese
- Conversational Spanish