Once admitted to practice in Washington, Victoria’s practice will focus on helping clients with strategic business planning through entity formation, daily operations, mergers and acquisitions, and everything in-between.
While in law school, Victoria clerked for the Oregon Department of Justice Commercial Litigation Section, where she helped resolve a multi-million dollar lawsuit, and worked with the University of Oregon Business Law Clinic, where she advised clients of all sizes from single-member LLCs to large, international corporations. Victoria also externed for the United States District Court for the District of Oregon and was a tutor for the University of Oregon’s nationally ranked Legal Research and Writing Department. Through her law school’s practical experience curriculum, Victoria also gained experience in trial practice, contract drafting and alternative dispute resolution.
- Washington (pending)
- University of Oregon, J.D., 2019
- Editor, Oregon Law Review
- Competitor, National Native American Law Student Association Moot Court Competition
- Oregon State University, B.A., Political Science, 2015
- Vice President, Associated Students of Oregon State University
- President, Memorial Union
- Intern, United States Senator Ron Wyden
- Extern, Hon. Jolie Russo, United States District Court for the District of Oregon, 2018
- Conversational French