As part of our ongoing commitment to providing timely information about pressing concerns affecting your business or industry, Garvey Schubert Barer regularly hosts seminars and roundtables on key legal developments. Whether in-house, at a national legal or industry conference, or at your facility, you can trust our lawyers to deliver the information you need, when you need it. Our goal is to help you successfully meet your business challenges and take advantage of your business opportunities.
In addition, as part of Garvey Schubert Barer's strong commitment to public service, we regularly support or sponsor legal, industry and charitable events.
- Speaking Engagement"Tax Reform and What It May Mean for You and Your Business," 2017 Spring Educational Conference of the Multi-Housing Laundry AssociationNaples, FL, 4.8.17
- Speaking EngagementTokyo, Japan, 4.20.17
- Speaking Engagement"What You May Not Know About the Application of the Attorney-Client Privilege, Work Product Doctrine and Joint Defense Doctrine in Oregon," Oregon State Bar 2017 RELU Spring ForumTigard, OR, 4.28.17
- Speaking Engagement"Private Land Use Regulation Though CC&Rs: The Tension Between Private Interest and Public Policy," Oregon State Bar 2017 RELU Spring ForumTigard, OR, 4.28.17
- Breakfast Presentation / WebinarWashington Legislative and Legal Developments Webinar/Breakfast at GSB's Seattle Office on May 25, 2017Seattle, WA, 5.25.17
- Speaking Engagement"1031 Exchanges – Recent Developments," 2017 Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants Annual Real Estate ConferencePortland, OR, 6.14.17
- Speaking Engagement"Entity Classification – Another Look at the Check-the-Box Regulations," New York University Summer Institute in TaxationNew York, NY, 7.17.17-7.28.17
- Speaking EngagementNew York, NY, 10.22.17-10.27.17
- Speaking EngagementSan Francisco, CA, 11.12.17-11.17.17
- Speaking Engagement"Oregon Legislative Concept 3548 – Just When You Thought Measure 97 Was Dead, It May Be Back!" Washington State Bar Association Taxation Section SALT Committee MeetingSeattle, WA, 3.23.17
- Speaking EngagementSeattle, WA, 3.23.17
- Speaking EngagementNew Orleans, LA, March 24, 2017
- Panel DiscussionPortland, OR, 3.15.17
- Speaking EngagementWashington State and Local Tax UpdateSeattle, WA, 2.17.17