As part of our ongoing commitment to providing timely information about pressing concerns affecting your business and industry, Garvey Schubert Barer regularly hosts seminars and roundtables on key legal developments. Whether in-house, at a national legal or industry conference, or at your facility, you can trust our lawyers to deliver the information you need, when you need it. Our goal is to help you successfully meet your business challenges and take advantage of your business opportunities.
In addition, as part of Garvey Schubert Barer's strong commitment to public service, we regularly support or sponsor legal, industry and charitable events.
- Speaking Engagement"Evaluating the Built-in Gains Tax for C to S Conversions After TCJA," New York University Tax Conferences in July – Advanced Conference on Subchapter SNew York, NY, 7.26.18
- Speaking EngagementGleneden Beach, OR, 8.10.18
- Speaking Engagement“Adverse Possession? Prescriptive Easements? Here's the What, Where, When, Why, and How,” 2018 RELU Annual Summer ConferenceGleneden Beach, OR, 8.10.18
- GSB hosted eventPortland, OR, 10.4.18
- Speaking engagement"S Corporation Distributions – The Ins and Outs," New York University 77th Institute on Federal TaxationNew York, NY, 10.21.18-10.26.18
- Co-sponsored eventSeattle, WA, 10.25.18
- Speaking EngagementPortland, OR, 11.5.18
- Speaking Engagement"The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – What It May Mean to Your Clients," Estate Planning Council of Portland Mini-SeminarPortland, OR, 11.7.18
- Speaking Engagement"S Corporation Distributions – The Ins and Outs," New York University 77th Institute on Federal TaxationSan Diego, CA, 11.11.18-11.16.18
- SeminarPortland, OR, 11.13.18
- GSB recruiting eventSeattle, WA, 7.11.18, 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Speaking Engagement“Let’s Talk the FCC & Copy,” Presentation to the Radio Heritage Group and the Middle Market Underwriting Group at the Public Media Development and Marketing Conference (PMDMC)Chicago, IL, 7.10.18
- Webinar“Identifying Workplace Harassment in Community Radio and How to Minimize Liability," National Federation of Community Broadcasters (NFCB) Webinar6.28.18
- Speaking engagement"Is It Real Property, or Is It Personal Property? Who Cares? You Do!" 42nd Annual IPT Conference - Changing Times - Changing TaxesVancouver, BC, 6.25.18
- Speaking Engagement"Developments in the World of IRC Section 1031 Exchanges Including the TCJA," Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA) Forest Products ConferenceEugene, OR, 6.22.18