As part of our ongoing commitment to providing timely information about pressing concerns affecting your business or industry, Garvey Schubert Barer regularly hosts seminars and roundtables on key legal developments. Whether in-house, at a national legal or industry conference, or at your facility, you can trust our lawyers to deliver the information you need, when you need it. Our goal is to help you successfully meet your business challenges and take advantage of your business opportunities.
In addition, as part of Garvey Schubert Barer's strong commitment to public service, we regularly support or sponsor legal, industry and charitable events.
- Speaking EngagementPortland, OR, 6.1.17
- Panel DiscussionSeattle, WA, 6.8.17
- Speaking Engagement"1031 Exchanges – Recent Developments," 2017 Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants Annual Real Estate ConferencePortland, OR, 6.14.17
- Speaking Engagement"Entity Classification – Another Look at the Check-the-Box Regulations," New York University Summer Institute in TaxationNew York, NY, 7.17.17-7.28.17
- Speaking EngagementNew York, NY, 10.22.17-10.27.17
- Speaking EngagementSan Francisco, CA, 11.12.17-11.17.17
- Breakfast Presentation / WebinarWashington Legislative and Legal Developments Webinar/Breakfast at GSB's Seattle Office on May 25, 2017Seattle, WA, 5.25.17, 8:00-9:15 AM PDT
- Investment Seminars in ChinaBeijing / Fuzhou / Shenzhen, China, 5.22.17 | 5.24.17 | 5.26.17, 1:30 PM CST
- Cannabis Business SeminarPortland, OR, 5.18.17
- Speaking EngagementLas Vegas, NV, 5.9.17 - 5.11.17
- Speaking Engagement"What You May Not Know About the Application of the Attorney-Client Privilege, Work Product Doctrine and Joint Defense Doctrine in Oregon," Oregon State Bar 2017 RELU Spring ForumTigard, OR, 4.28.17