As part of our ongoing commitment to providing timely information about pressing concerns affecting your business and industry, Garvey Schubert Barer regularly hosts seminars and roundtables on key legal developments. Whether in-house, at a national legal or industry conference, or at your facility, you can trust our lawyers to deliver the information you need, when you need it. Our goal is to help you successfully meet your business challenges and take advantage of your business opportunities.
In addition, as part of Garvey Schubert Barer's strong commitment to public service, we regularly support or sponsor legal, industry and charitable events.
- Webinar"March Winds – Ownership Report and Radio Online Public File Deadlines Loom," Public Media Business Association (PMBA) Toolkit1.17.18
- Speaking EngagementPortland, OR, 1.18.18
- Speaking Engagement“Leadership in the Legal Community and Profession,” Portland State University, School of Business AdministrationPortland, OR, 1.19.18
- Co-sponsored EventBellevue and Seattle, WA, 1.24.18
- Speaking Engagement"Governmental Regulation – a blessing or a curse for innovation," HEDNA Global Distribution Conference 2018Austin, TX, 1.31.18
- Speaking Engagement"A Look at Worker Classification Under Federal, State and Local Law," Willamette Law Review Tax SymposiumSalem, OR, 2.2.18
- Speaking EngagementEugene, OR, 2.2.18-2.3.18
- Speaking Engagement"Effective and Efficient Succession Planning in an Era of Tax Uncertainty," Oregon State University's Austin Family Business ProgramSeattle, WA, 2.22.18
- Speaking EngagementPalm Beach, FL, 4.13.18-4.15.18
- Speaking Engagement"Planning Using IRC Section 1031 Exchanges," Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA) Forest Products ConferenceEugene, OR, 6.22.18
- Speaking engagement"Spiritual Perspective and the Impact of Culture on Health Care and End-of-Life Decision," Estate Planning of North Central WashingtonWenatchee, WA, 1.11.18
- Speaking Engagement"Securities Liability for Transactional Lawyers Under Oregon’s Expansive Blue Sky Law," Oregon State Bar Securities Regulation Section EventPortland, OR, 12.20.17
- Panel Discussion"December Breakfast: Tourism & Hospitality," The Commercial Real Estate Development Association, NAIOP Washington StateSeattle, WA, 12.13.17
- Speaking EngagementSeattle, WA, 12.12.17