As part of our ongoing commitment to providing timely information about pressing concerns affecting your business and industry, Garvey Schubert Barer regularly hosts seminars and roundtables on key legal developments. Whether in-house, at a national legal or industry conference, or at your facility, you can trust our lawyers to deliver the information you need, when you need it. Our goal is to help you successfully meet your business challenges and take advantage of your business opportunities.
In addition, as part of Garvey Schubert Barer's strong commitment to public service, we regularly support or sponsor legal, industry and charitable events.
- Speaking Engagement“Cross-Border Planning,” East King County Estate Planning CouncilBellevue, WA, 11.30.17
- Panel Discussion"December Breakfast: Tourism & Hospitality," The Commercial Real Estate Development Association, NAIOP Washington StateSeattle, WA, 12.13.17
- Speaking Engagement"Securities Liability for Transactional Lawyers Under Oregon’s Draconian Blue Sky Law," Oregon State Bar Securities Regulation Section EventPortland, OR, 12.20.17
- Speaking Engagement“Cultural Competency in Healthcare and End of Life Decision-Making,” Estate Planning Council of North Central WashingtonWenatchee, WA, 1.11.18
- Speaking Engagement"A Look at Worker Classification Under Federal, State and Local Law," Willamette Law Review Tax SymposiumSalem, OR, 2.2.18
- Speaking Engagement"Planning Using IRC Section 1031 Exchanges," Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA) Forest Products ConferenceEugene, OR, 6.22.18
- Speaking EngagementSan Francisco, CA, 11.16.17
- Speaking Engagement"Levy Swap & Marketplace Fairness: What Just Happened in Washington?" Institute for Professionals in TaxationSeattle, WA, 10.30.17
- Speaking EngagementNew York, NY, 10.26.17
- Co-sponsored EventSeattle, WA, 10.26.17, 12:00-4:30 p.m.
- Property Tax Conference"APTC Corrects the Record: Appraisal Strategies to Combat Improper Valuation of Real Property by Assessing Authorities," APTC 23rd Annual Property Tax SeminarChicago, IL, 10.25.17-10.27.17