As part of our ongoing commitment to providing timely information about pressing concerns affecting your business and industry, Garvey Schubert Barer regularly hosts seminars and roundtables on key legal developments. Whether in-house, at a national legal or industry conference, or at your facility, you can trust our lawyers to deliver the information you need, when you need it. Our goal is to help you successfully meet your business challenges and take advantage of your business opportunities.
In addition, as part of Garvey Schubert Barer's strong commitment to public service, we regularly support or sponsor legal, industry and charitable events.
- Speaking Engagement“Weed Tourism: What to Know Before Holding Cannabis Functions at Your Premises,” HLC Series 2.0 – Houston (The Hospitality Law Conference)Houston, TX, 4.12.18
- Speaking engagement"Kitchen Confidential: Structuring the Celebrity Chef Relationship," HLC Series 2.0 – Houston (The Hospitality Law Conference)Houston, TX, 4.12.18
- Speaking EngagementPalm Beach, FL, 4.13.18-4.15.18
- Speaking engagement“Distribution 201: An Update on the Changing Distribution World," HLC Series 2.0 - Houston (The Hospitality Law Conference)Houston, TX, 4.13.18
- Speaking Engagement"What Family Law Practitioners Need to Know About the New Tax Laws," American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers 9th Bi-Annual Continuing Legal Education ProgramPortland, OR, 4.20.18
- Continuing Education SeminarPortland, OR, 5.11.18
- Speaking Engagement"Effective and Efficient Succession Planning in an Era of Tax Uncertainty," Oregon State University's Austin Family Business ProgramSeattle, WA, 5.15.18
- GSB hosted EventSeattle, WA, 5.17.18, 8-9:15 a.m. PST
- Speaking Engagement"Planning Using IRC Section 1031 Exchanges," Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA) Forest Products ConferenceEugene, OR, 6.22.18
- Co-sponsored eventSeattle, WA, 10.25.18
- Speaking EngagementStevenson, WA, 3.16.18
- Speaking Engagement"Ethical and PRA Issues for Lawyers When Investigating Sexual Harassment Claims Against Government Officials or Employees," The Fifth Annual Seminar on Washington's Public Records Act: Moving into the FutureSeattle, WA, 3.16.18
- Speaking Engagement“How to Avoid the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day,” Pacific Retirement Services Leadership SummitAnaheim, CA, 3.5.18
- Speaking engagement"Headlines or Headwinds: Legal Lessons for Every Digital Marketer," HSMAI Chief Digital Marketing Officer RoundtableNew York, NY, 2.22.18